There’re many reasons you may want to fix credit. We’re here to help you understand what affects credit score, what makes credit report bad, what and how defines your personal credit rating, guide you through the credit report sections, common myths and misconceptions and provide you with tips, options and tools that will help with your credit report dispute. Get help for bad credit now! To achieve this, we offer you Free Access to a wealth of credit repair advice, dispute letters, forms and calculators. We show you how to improve your credit score fast, step by step, reestablish your credit and your ability to borrow monies. Repair Credit now!
Repair Bad Credit yourself with Bad-Credit-Advisor’ Help
Yes, you can do it yourself. Getting help for bad credit has never been easy but you have to know where to look. There are plenty of predatory lenders targeting folks who need help, scam artists promising quick fix for bad credit, collection agencies with deceptive practices and debt consolidation loans that end up costing more than you owe before.
Our site provides you with totally Free Access to a wealth of credit related content, forms, tools and calculators. We show you how to improve your bad credit step by step, reestablish your ability to borrow monies, how and where obtain loans, credit cards, mortgages and any other financing you would need.
We advise you how to establish your credit even if you never had a credit card or bank account, protect it and stay away from getting into bad credit. In short this is the comprehensive self help guide for bad credit.
Getting outside help
Going for credit counseling or debt consolidation for help
Most commonly available outside help for bad credit is Consumer Credit Counselors, Debt Consolidation Agencies and so on. Majority of people sign up with the these entities because they can enroll for Debt Consolidation Plan or Debt Management Program, and this is what most of CCCs and DCAs are mainly about. While often helpful for in bad credit situations, some of these organization use unsavory practices and more concern with their own profits that with helping consumers. We have numerous pages dedicated to pro and cons of DMPs and explain in detail what to watch for and what to ask when considering enrollment. But again if done properly, DMP can be a great help for your bad credit. Credit counseling agencies offer educational materials and workshops, help you develop your budget or pay off your debt. Most agencies providing DMPs offer services nationwide thru out local offices or on the Internet.
But remember, the debt repayment plan doesn’t erase your credit history neither it fixes it. Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, bad information about your accounts can stay on your credit report for up to 7 years. Your creditors will continue to report on your accounts that are handled through a debt repayment plan.
Bankruptcy may be the only help
We wouldn’t call it help, but sometimes this very last resort to get help for bad credit is the only option left. Make sure to read our short but comprehensive bankruptcy guide. Since the laws for declaring bankruptcy varies quite a bit from state to state, the best way is consult an experienced bankruptcy attorney with a good reputation. And remember that personal bankruptcy phenomena is so wide spread these days, it is becoming a national past time, … what the hell, I need help for bad credit … let me declare bankruptcy… just going to a ball game or picnic. Well this is not a picnic. It will affect you and your credit in more ways than you think. If you do declare bankruptcy it will show up to 10 years on your credit report.
- Credit Repair Tips
- Bad Credit Score Help
- Credit Report Dispute
- Credit report dispute process
- Getting free credit report
- Contacting credit reporting agencies
- Information Needed to Start Credit Report Dispute
- Analyzing your credit report (What To Look For?)
- Disputing negative items on credit report
- Getting response from credit reporting agencies
- Checking credit report after dispute
- Negative credit indicators
- Sample Letters
- Credit dispute letters index
- Credit report dispute letters
- Equifax dispute fax example
- Experian dispute letter sample
- Experian Derogatory Account Dispute Letter
- Transunion dispute fax example, American Eagle
- Transunion dispute letter sample, Bally’s fitness
- Transunion Duplicate Accounts Dispute Letter
- Trans union collection record dispute letter sample
- Transunion inquiries dispute sample letter
- Trans Union Derogatory Account dispute letter
- Reading Credit Reports
- Credit report sections
- Credit report header
- Score models
- Public records
- Open accounts
- Closed accounts
- Derogatory accounts
- Hawk alert
- Source of information
- Credit Bureaus Info
- Payday Loans
- What is Payday Loan?
- How to Apply for Payday Cash Loan?
- How to Get Cash from your Payday Loan?
- Paying Off Payday Loan
- Risk of payday loans
- Alternatives to payday loans
- Cheap payday loan
- Payday loan online
- Instant payday loan
- Payday loan without a checking account
- Payday loan with no credit check
- Payday loan with no fax
- Debt Collection
- Debt Relief Options
- Credit Card Debt
- Negotiate credit card debt: how to renegotiate yourself?
- How to settle credit card debt on your own and for less than you owe?
- How to eliminate credit card debt legally, fast?
- Paying off debt fast: how to pay off credit card debt quickly?
- How to lower credit card interest rates, today?
- Best way to pay off credit card debt
- Divorce and credit card debt
- Can you be sued for credit card debt?
- Should I pay debt collectors, pay credit cards, declare bankruptcy or what?
- How to answer a credit card debt summons?
- Stop paying credit cards: what happens with debt and you?
- Can I settle with credit card company with no late payments?
- Debt settlement with Citibank